Universal slings are the most commonly supplied patient lift sling for general transfer purposes. Because the sling is easy to use and fit, the universal sling is a multi-purpose sling that provides toileting access as well as good back and thigh support. Prism Medical’s lift slings come standard with leg, hip, and shoulder straps for guaranteed support. Additionally, our universal lift slings feature multiple color-coded loops that accommodate for various seating positions.
- •Color coded loops for identification and noted in individual's care plan for later reference
- •Guide handles to facilitate correct handling during transfers
- •Center markers assists the caregiver in correctly positioning the sling
- •Available in either mesh, quilted material, or padded fabric
- •Generous commode aperture for toileting
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
Universal Mesh SlingManufacturer: Prism Medical, Ltd.
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Toll Free: 1-877 257-6099
Phone: 330 -244-9723
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.